Fouts Equine is committed to securing safe practices and establishing best procedures for equine reproduction, from the initial live breeding to the birth and development of the foal. Whether the service requested is for a natural breeding process or an artificially inseminated procedure, Dr. Fouts brings the proper tools and technology, as well as 12 years of experience in overseeing the care of mares and stallions to maximize the production of healthy foals.
Natural Reproduction Services Include:
- Breeding soundness examinations for both the mare and the stallion
- Live breeding assistance and supervision
- Assisting in the live birthing process either on location or at the facility
- Care for the mare after the delivery
- A full examination for the foal
Alternative Reproduction Services Include:
- Artificial insemination with either stored, frozen or fresh, cooled semen
- Semen collection and frozen semen storage
- Shipping of both frozen, stored semen and fresh, cooled semen
- Deep horn insemination
- the process of placing the semen at the end of the uterine horn near the uterotubular junction or entrance to the oviduct. Deep-horn insemination is known for being one of the most efficient and productive ways to implant semen.